This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
The Director of DevOps is a high visibility / high impact role that will be responsible for all aspects of application & infrastructure operations for our cloud services platform.
- Lead all aspects of technology infrastructure operations and management of cloud-based production systems, to ensure availability, performance and scalability.
- Manage the implementation of automated solutions for provisioning, administration, deployments and application/infrastructure monitoring
- Define strategy, processes, and procedures for 24x7 site reliability, runbooks, escalation workflows, production incident resolution and disaster recovery plans
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Partner with finance teams to ensure infrastructure and software licensing budgets are on target and accurate
- Recruit, hire and retain top technical talent
- Manage data security frameworks, regulatory compliance and privacy standards (such as CCPA/GDPR, PCI, SOC and FedRAMP)
- Indomitable work ethic and insatiable desire to always improve
- People naturally rally around you to solve difficult problems and abolish the status-quo
- Relentlessly using data to improve efficiency and increase scale
Core Skills and Technical Expertise
- Experience in managing Offshore / Geo-distributed teams
- Experience in managing global distributed data / sovereignty environments
- Experience with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Terraform, Cloud formation
- Expertise in both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of public cloud solution and services
- Expertise in network architecture, storage systems, virtualization technologies, and serverless frameworks
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.