This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Create, execute, and troubleshoot SQL queries needed to support backend testing.
- Work closely with Developers and DevOps. Ensure automated scripts integration with CI/CD.
- Create and maintain test data maximizing use of data-driven approach.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites using test management tools like ‘TestRail’ to consistently ensure high-quality releases.
- Debug Client/Server communication using web debugging proxy tools (Fiddler) to intercept the HTTPs traffic.
- Ensure test scripts and test data are expanded and updated as new features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management, and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands on QA automation development.
- Experience using automation tool like Cypress, Playwright.
- Strong experience with API testing.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in developing an automated testing suite, ideally integrated with a build system like Git, Bamboo, Docker, and Jenkins.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing existing automated test suites.
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI test plans.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering is preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication issues with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
- Understanding RESTful APIs.
- Experience in C# programming
- React JS, Go, Lerna.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.