Quality Engineer-Cloud Applications
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s Cloud products.
- Inspect API request-responses using swagger, and make sure they work as expected.
- Develop, execute and maintain comprehensive test suites by deriving from the PM requirements and design documents.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Develop test cases using any test case management application like TestRail or similar.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing test automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management, and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Presenting reproducible bug reports which include meaningful bug title, bug description, steps to reproduce, proving logs, screen captures, videos, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software QA testing experience with SAAS products.
- Strong knowledge in Postman/Swagger.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases based on business value and risk.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL.
- Experience with the black box and gray-box testing techniques.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- Experience with QA automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress)
- Experience using any bug database application like Jira, TFS or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler etc.
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.