IT Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
The IT Support Specialist provides single point of contact support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the organization's desktop and telecommunications environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all hardware/software applications and equipment (including, but not limited to, PC/Mac systems, mobile devices, printers/scanners, a/v services) to ensure an optimal working environment. The Support Specialist will also troubleshoot technical issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required, in-person and remote.
Additionally, the IT Support Specialist will:
- Identify, log, investigate, and address service incidents and client requests (including walk ups, trouble tickets, email, event monitoring, and proactive support initiatives)
- Administrate user accounts in an AD environment, from provisioning new user accounts and password resets, to updating information rights and security groups
- Support a growing technology stack, including: Office 365 product suite, Two-Factor or Multi-factor Authentication, Mac and Windows environments, encryption, and lab-style environments
- Guide clients through a series of actions – through deskside support, remote access, or user-assisted – to help set up systems, resolve issues, and/or identify root causes
- Troubleshoot desktop OS and application issues, diagnosing, resolving and/or escalating network and hardware/software faults to the appropriate vendor or resource
- Provide trade Show and other event support
- Provide procurement and asset management, ensuring all hardware and software is purchased and logged within our systems
- Provide ad hoc support for A/V presentations, video conferencing and telecom services
- Collaborate with colleagues, subject matter experts, and points of contact; internally with cross-functional administrators as well as external departmental and vendor resources
- Stay current with changes in environment, technology, system information and updates
A successful Bluebeam IT Support Specialist will possess tremendous patience, great interpersonal skills and will be helpful by nature. In addition he/she should have the following:
- Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- Exemplary documentation and communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience in an enterprise environment with a minimum of 200 end users
- Recent experience with utilizing incident management systems, such as KACE (preferred), Remedy, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow
- Familiar with CompTIA A+ foundational IT Skillset
- Familiar with Cisco WebEx video conferencing systems
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if needed during IT maintenance windows
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.