Email Marketing Manager (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for a talented email marketer who has experience shifting the approach of email marketing communications from a traditional, outbound approach to more of an evergreen, inbound, and full life cycle approach to email programs. This person should be well versed in email strategy and have the ability to write engaging copy to move prospects down to conversion. Additionally, they should feel comfortable creating email program support assets (landing pages, forms for gated assets, etc.). Although we want to shift to more of a nurturing/inbound approach, this person will also be responsible for other transactional emails needed for the business. The Email Marketing Manager will thrive in a heavy cross-functional capacity while owning the creation, testing, implementation and post-send analysis of all email programs.
If you're looking to expand the scope of your role as an email marketer and want to have a seat at the table for company-wide initiatives leveraging email, this is the right opportunity for you. This role will report into the Global Demand Generation Director and work closely with the Marketing’s global cross-functional teams, particularly in partnership with Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations and Bluebeam's Customer Experience Infrastructure team on planning and execution critical customer product updates, automated emails in the buying and product config cycle, TOS email updates, etc.
USA Remote in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Oregon, or Washington
- Content marketing and nurture campaign email automation
- Management/ownership of all email distribution tools
- Ownership of the master Bluebeam email calendar
- List segmentation management and strategy
- Email copy and design editorial input for best practices
- Email analysis (tracking, reporting, insights) both implementation and strategy of why
- Strategy/management of opt-in/opt-out process
Direct Skills and Experience in the Following
- 5+ years of experience in an Email Marketing or Marketing Automation role
- Hands on experience writing content for market and non-marketing emails to customers
- Marketing Automation experience required, Pardot experience preferred
- Salesforce experience required, including reporting and managing dashboards
- Experience building email marketing programs (outbound, nurture, and drip) as well as other Pardot assets (landing pages, forms, etc).
- Top notch email marketing skills as well as basic html skills
- Experience with Utm tracking codes preferred
- Robust knowledge of email marketing best practices, legal implications etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally between departments
- A love for fluid, flexible and ever-changing tech company cultures
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- Optional - A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam (be creative! Don't send us the generic one you send everyone else) - also, this is an opportunity to show your writing skills, so please proofread!
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.