Regional Marketing Manager, North America (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
What will you be doing?
The Regional Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Global Field Marketing and works closely with other Regional Marketing teammates to share best practices. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies in North America in partnership with the enterprise, SMB and channel sales teams.
No day will be the same and you will juggle multiple priorities, but that’s what keeps it exciting, right?
Who You Are
You can effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders at every level. You can take an idea, connect the dots and see how it fits into the big picture. You are interpersonal and use empathy to build relationships. You use data to analyze the outcomes of your work and learn from your failures and successes. You hold yourself and others accountable for delivering consistently on commitments. You have a positive outlook, a can-do attitude and can generate excitement for new initiatives. You are creative, eager to learn, adaptable, culturally aware and comfortable with ambiguity. You are flexible with your time and don’t mind waking up an hour early or staying a little late to chat with your peers.
Sounds like you? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the enterprise, SMB and channel sales teams to understand the target industries and develop the marketing strategy designed to support and generate pipeline and accelerate the sales process
- Develop creative, customized programs to drive demand in key territories and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach; including email, direct mail, display, social, and regional events
- Identify, create, organize and manage field events including tradeshows, training sessions, and conferences and accompanying sales on customer office/jobsite visits as necessary
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs utilizing marketing technology systems and tools
- Manage a quarterly account-based marketing budget
- Lead special projects on behalf of team, as needed
- Serve as the liaison between the Field Marketing Director, the local sales teams and the Marketing team to ensure lead, conversion and retention goals for the region are met
- Consult all resellers in the region as they work with their Channel Account Manager to fulfill the requirements of our partner program
- Develop and manage local customer case studies development
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full-time marketing experience, primarily in a channel or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a background in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Proven success in collaborating with sales teams to develop and execute programs that had a quantifiable impact on business growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at every level.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with a keen attention to details
- Ability to find creative solutions to challenges and use data to drive decisions.
- Ability to leverage multiple marketing channels and extend the use of one deliverable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in a project/task management tool such as Asana, MS Planner, Jira etc. is ideal, although not required.
- Comfortable learning new technology and adopting processes. After all, we are a software company.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
Some Nice To Haves
- Experience using the full marketing mix to create end-to-end promotional plans.
- Content marketing experience.
- Proficient in Asana, Salesforce, Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- Experience working with agencies and outside vendors.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.