Sr. Specialist, Global Campaigns and Partnerships (Marketing)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe, while improving the lives of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals everywhere. We take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it. Together, we're building a better life for those who build our world.
About Your Role
Ready to join a people-focused global marketing team?
The Global Campaigns and Partnerships team is responsible for creating global marketing campaigns and developing marketing partnerships that drive business growth. As the Sr. Specialist, Global Campaigns and Partnerships, you will build and maintain strategic marketing partnerships with brands and influencers that bring value to Bluebeam. You will support integrated global marketing campaigns that raise brand awareness, generate a strong pipeline of leads and create stickiness with our brand. You will work on a collaborative team that is passionate about building relationships to find new opportunities.
No day will be the same and you will juggle multiple projects, but that’s what keeps it exciting, right?
Who You Are
You can effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders at every level. You can take an idea, connect the dots and see how it fits into the bigger picture. You are interpersonal and use empathy to build relationships. You use data to analyze the outcomes of your work and learn from your successes and failures. You hold yourself and others accountable for delivering consistently on commitments. You have a positive outlook, a can-do attitude and can generate excitement for new initiatives. You are creative, eager to learn, adaptable, culturally aware and comfortable with ambiguity.
Sounds like you? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do
• Identify new and innovative ways to educate, inspire, and communicate to end-users, decision-makers and industry influencers through strategic partnerships.
• Cultivate meaningful relationships with global brands, sister brands, influencers, industry organizations, integration partners, etc. that drive growth and engagement with Bluebeam.
• Project manage all global marketing partnerships including, but not limited to, overall planning, creating processes, managing approvals, accounting for localization needs, delivering final assets and communicating updates to all project stakeholders.
• Build comprehensive promotional plans and micro-campaigns that leverage the full marketing mix.
• Collaborate with marketing, product, sales and customer success teams to integrate campaign themes into upcoming initiatives that support business goals.
• Monitor effectiveness of partnerships, analyze learnings, report on insights and use data to iterate on plans.
• Draft proposals, executive briefs, creative briefs, commercial descriptions, speaking session entries and presentations.
• Support team with miscellaneous projects and administrative tasks, as needed.
Your Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of full-time marketing experience required.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a background in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at every level.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to find creative solutions to challenges and use data to drive decisions.
• Ability to leverage multiple marketing channels and extend the use of one deliverable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient in a project/task management tool such as Asana, MS Planner, Jira etc. is ideal, although not required.
• Comfortable learning new technology and adopting processes. After all, we are a software company.
Some Nice To Haves
• Experience partnering with brands or influencers on co-marketing promotions.
• Experience using the full marketing mix to create end-to-end promotional plans.
• Global marketing experience.
• Content marketing experience.
• Proficient in Asana, Salesforce, Google Analytics and social media analytics.
• Experience working with agencies and outside vendors.
• Experience writing and creating executive briefs, proposals and presentations.
This position reports to the Director of Global Campaigns and Partnerships.
What We’ll Offer You
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- With our rapid global expansion, you will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
- The opportunity to create real impact on a global organization in a growing industry
- Flexible remote schedule
Interested? If you think you are a good match for this position, please send us the following:
• Your resume
• Be prepared to share writing samples upon request
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.