Senior Benefits Analyst (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
About the Role:
Assists with the administration of Bluebeam's health and welfare and retirement benefit programs in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements. Surveys market data in order to determine company’s competitive position in employee benefits. Assists in planning, developing, and redesigning company benefits programs and analyzing benefit costs. Involved with communication and implementation of wellness and health education initiatives. Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws.
More about the role:
Responsibilities include explaining benefits, assisting in the business development and planning processes with service providers, and tasks such as:
- Compiles, analyzes and reports data including employee, plan financial for strategic benefits planning and evaluation.
- Provides benefit plan interpretation, guidance and counsel to employees, HRIS representatives, and managers.
- Serves as a liaison with service providers.
- Holds compliance and technical discussions with legal counsel, actuary and consultants.
- Coordinates the implementation and communication of annual benefit enrollment materials.
- Assist in the drafting of legal compliance documentation (SPDs, SARs).
- Develops, conducts and participates in a variety of presentations to inform and educate management and employees about changes to benefit plans, administrative practices and legislated requirements and programs.
- Responsible for data necessary to complete government compliance activities (5500s, audits, etc.), employee mailings, vendor billings, coordinating data collection and updating numerous reports for management.
- Assists with employee data auditing and reporting.
- Monitors plan limits, eligibility and other restrictions on plan participation to ensure compliance with both plan provisions and government requirements.
- Oversees the administration of COBRA compliance.
- Stays current on current benefit trends and regulatory/legislated requirements and recommends programs/changes as needed.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports benefit data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we'd like to see in YOU:
Demonstrated basic knowledge of ERISA, employee benefit programs, including flexible benefit programs, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Requires strong communication skills, good writing skills, strong customer service and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations in computing rates, premiums and adjustments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Organizational skills.
- Project management experience.
- Must be comfortable working independently and making decisions.
- Must be a problem-solver.
- Must remain open to change and new information and ideas and adapt to the same.
- Must encourage and foster cooperation and teamwork.
USA Remote in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Oregon, or Washington
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- Optional - A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam (be creative! Don't send us the generic one you send everyone else) - also, this is an opportunity to show your writing skills, so please proofread!
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.