Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you believe that you have the passion and skills to help us find more talented, awesome Bluebeam team members by becoming one yourself, Bluebeam may be the place for you!
If you’re our ideal Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll understand the value in building relationships both internally and externally. Your energy and drive will help us hire exceptional individuals who are both a technical and cultural add.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Know how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s company-wide results
- Utilize a creative approach and innovative techniques to help scale the business and continue to attract great talent
- Act as an advisor with hiring managers, partnering closely with them, holding regular meetings to thoroughly understand their needs and assess effectiveness of the talent process and implementation
- Refine job descriptions and interviewing plans for each open position that you manage
- Create exceptional interview experiences for our candidates, one that is reflective of Bluebeam’s customer-centric philosophy
- Organize and participate in recruiting events, meet-ups and speaking sessions to develop our brand presence
- Build Talent Acquisition skill-set by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Embody the Bluebeam culture and promote it on a daily basis while still promoting your local office’s personality
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-Cycle Recruiter; focus on General & Administrative and Sales roles preferred
- Exposure to ATS systems and awareness of general talent acquisition practices
- A go-getter attitude that strives to understand processes and improve the team
- A flexible personality and a can-do attitude when things don’t go exactly as planned
- Ability to accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interviewing processes
- Great instincts with people; ability to collaborate well with many different personality types at all levels of the organization and maintain strong relationships
- Comfort with software/technology and ability to learn new programs easily
- An independent performer but collaborative problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organizational skills. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Professional maturity: ability to be fair and objective in all matters; strong conflict resolution skills; ability to hold sensitive information in confidence
- Desire to genuinely help others
- A love for all things HR and Talent Acquisition
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.