Salesforce Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage. We hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to collect business requirements, research and identify end-user needs, manage change requests, and convert business requirements into functional requirements
- Identifying and creating an inventory of process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Support the tool evaluation, design, and development of the Salesforce.com platform
- Support user acceptance testing, user training, new user onboarding, and boost end-user adoption
- Manage and continuously improve the intake and prioritization process of Salesforce production support requests
- Create and maintain support documentation, including but not limited to system documentation, user flows, and release notes
- Support UAT for major enhancements, such as create test cases and bug tracking
- Serve as the bridge between the Salesforce technology team and cross-functional business teams to increase transparency across the organization
What we'd like to see in you:
- 3+ years of business analysis experience working on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience in several mid-sized Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Communities and other App Exchange and third-party integrations with the Salesforce.com platform
- An understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to internal teams.
- Working knowledge of supporting and optimization of business processes across Sales, Operation, Marketing, and other key business functions
- Experience in collecting requirements and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate a complex idea to a wide range of audience using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in Salesforce end-user training, onboarding, and support
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to details
- Demonstrated participation in cross-functional projects and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data-driven decision focus a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
…And there is no escaping the basics: flexible, likable, well-presented, and able to work well with cross-functional teams and/or with ambiguity
- The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.