Technical Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Our purpose is clear: Together, we’re building a better life for those who build our world.
The success of our products will always depend upon our ability to deeply understand our customers and the AEC industry to find new and better ways to serve their needs. To do so, we rely on both internal and external experts and highly value foundational skills like listening, learning, and leading courageously.
Bluebeam’s Product team is seeking an execution and data-oriented strategist with strong communication skills to join the product team as a Technical Business Analyst. This role will drive and influence Bluebeam’s product roadmap and the solutions we deliver to the industry.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be expected to identify and prioritize the value we deliver to our customers while keeping delivery teams aligned and driving towards our future.
What you'll need:
* Understands Requirement Writing Using Jira & Confluence
* Experience Switching Between Big Picture Vision and Technical Details Based On Needs
* Comfortable Reading/Creating personas, Business Processes, Use Cases and System Diagrams
* Previous Exposure To API's, UX, Reviewing Code, and Understanding Basic SQL (A Plus)
* Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Contact Relationship Management (CRM’s)
* Emotional Intelligence / Humbleness
* Good Attitude / Hungry To Learn & Grow
* Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills (Translate Business To Technical Requirements)
* Naturual Collaborator and Frames Things As Questions To Understand
Nice to have:
SFDC Suite A Huge Plus
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- With our rapid global expansion, you will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
- The opportunity to create real impact on a global organization in a growing industry
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.