This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is seeking a Technical Writer to join our growing Technical Support documentation team. The ideal candidate is a motivated and reliable individual with a strong background in writing and technology.
- Research and create public-facing technical documentation.
- Review and update a large knowledge base to ensure all information is accurate.
- Learn customer workflows to create “Best Practices” documents.
- Assist in maintaining high traffic Support website.
- 1-2 years’ experience writing support or product documentation.
- A college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain complex software concepts clearly and concisely
- Prior IT or software technical support experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable learning new applications
- Strong attention to detail
- A customer service mindset
- Working knowledge of PDF software
- Experience with WordPress, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce, Smartsheet or SharePoint
- Experience with architectural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks
- Experience working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) Industry
- Customer service experience
Tell us about yourself
- Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
- We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.