Site Reliability Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the scalability, availability, and security of a large-scale, globally distributed, hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix System internals
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of large-scale systems
- System automation experience
- A thorough understanding of how the internet works
- Experience in operating, troubleshooting and scaling production systems
- Writing code is strongly emphasized
- Experience in web application stacks, proxies, load balancers and firewalls
- AWS experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.