This job is no longer accepting applications.
Supplyframe is looking for a Product Manager, working as a part of the Engineering team in developing products used by millions of Hardware Designers and Purchasing Agents across the Electronics Supply Chain. This is a hands-on role in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products and the success of new product initiatives. This position is based at our HQ in Pasadena, CA.
- Working closely with engineers, customer success and directly with customers, to understand and gather detailed product requirements
- Becoming a subject matter expert across the entire Supplyframe SaaS product portfolio
- Provide status updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing product collateral (presentations, white papers, web content, release notes, specifications, etc.)
- Leading internal and external product communication strategy, including training workshops, focus groups, and large-audience product demos
- Developing and optimizing SEO/SEM strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, across a diverse set of audiences
- Experience with SaaS products
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, and other development management tools
- Strategic thinking and leaning on data to inform decision-making
- Effectively balancing consumer, partner, and business interests
- Constantly evaluating products through quantitative and qualitative measurement, both during release testing and in production
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your résumé, and include the job title in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.