Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the central point of contact for all customer interaction, responsible for maintaining client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your goal will be to provide unparalleled service and educate the customer about our services so as to drive product adoption and customer retention. You will accomplish these tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the applications and working closely with our team of engineers, designers, sales and subject matter experts.
- Manage client relationship by providing telephone, e-mail and live chat support for web-based SaaS applications.
- Interact with team members across departments to research and resolve customer issues.
- Provide suggestions for process, application or documentation improvement.
- Contribute to the design and testing of new software during the development cycle.
- Provide brief over the phone or web-based training to customers
- Professional, courteous attitude, reflecting our commitment to quality service.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must be highly energetic and quick to learn
- Prior B2B or SaaS support experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.