Software Engineer, Game Engine - Battlefield Mobile!
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Remote Work Option:Yes
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core. We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
What you'll do...
- Work with designers, artists, and animators to design new core game systems and tools.
- Research and apply new techniques.
- Apply your creativity to intense optimization needs.
- Create new technology to boost game and team capabilities.
- Mentor other engineers
- Report to the Lead Game Tech Engineer
Ideally, you'll have...
- Extraordinary C/C++ skills, with 3+ years of experience with game technology or similar.
- Working knowledge of industry standard techniques such as spatial structures, real-time lossy decompression, producer-consumer solutions, resource paging.
- Experience designing complex systems.
- Comfort with handling large code bases.
- An interest in exploring the latest and available technologies.
- A mental model of how processors, memory, GPUs, and other hardware components work and how it relates to code.
- Experience with mobile platforms.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.